Wednesday, March 04 2015 @ 09:17 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1450 - Len's Trip / Q&A
- Today Len discusses his recent trip to WDW, and what he's experienced and then the guys answer your listener questions..
- 27:34 Victor asks if Hollywood Studios is worth visiting considering the construction for a Disneyland, California veteran.
- 29:18 Erica from Indiana shares her experiences attempting free DVC room upgrades.
- 32:29 Blaze from Pennsylvania discusses park entrance protocol, especially at the Magic Kingdom. Blaze also shares some general observations.
- 34:58 Karen thinks Refillable mugs are worth the cost at Animal Kingdom Lodge .
- 36:10 Christina from Kentucky asks about testing the battery of an old Magic Band to see if it still functions.
- 38:36 Claire from the UK asks if any large groups occupy the All Star Resorts during September and October.
- 41:21 Matt from Canada asks about driving from Orlando to Miami for a Disney Cruise.
- 43:32 Steve from Nevada asks if a Disneyland trip during the August D23 Expo is worth it.
Running Time: 49:00