Wednesday, June 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1464 - Additional App Services/Q&A
- Today, Len provides an update to the Lake Buena Vista Resort And Spa that was discussed on last week's show, then we discuss using services like Uber, Lyft, Seamless and Grubhub while on vacation, and we also answer your listener emails
- 22:11 Brian from New Jersey asks if he can ascertain the value of an old paper ticket.
- 24:09 David talks about buying into DVC.
- 25:04 David talks about ordering Appetizers for entrees.
- 25:33 David talks about eating at restaurant Bars in lieu of making ADRs.
- 26:05 Howie from Canada asks if he should rent a car during his Disneyland vacation. Howie also asks about shuttle service from LAX to Disneyland.
- 26:47 Mike from Connecticut seeks preferred rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- 27:57 Matt from Colorado asks about T-shirts at WDW, as well as TouringPlans T-shirts.
- 30:19 Jean from Maryland asks if US residents can purchase Canadian or UK Tickets for discount purposes.
- 31:15 Tim from Illinois asks about using the Disney Vacation Account savings plan in conjunction with a Travel agent.
- 32:25 Art from Michigan seeks a restaurant in each park that can accommodate a large party with diverse palates.
- 34:29 Christopher recaps his Disneyland trip, and asks if there's ever a period when locals dominate the WDW parks.
- 35:42 Andrew from Massachusetts asks if he should stay at Universal Orlando's Cabana Bay Resort for early entry into the parks.
- 36:53 Brandon from North Carolina asks about bus arrival time information at the WDW hotels.
- 37:43 Scott from Wisconsin asks how long he can leave his car at Wilderness Lodge after a Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
- 39:08 Christine from Massachusetts ponders a refurbishment of Bay Lake's Discovery Island.
Running Time: 43:40