Tuesday, June 03 2014 @ 07:48 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 4:06 Marie discusses her positive experiences with exiting the Magic Kingdom and Epcot at closing time.
- 6:03 Allison from Minnesota asks about splitting meals on the Free Dining Plan.
- 7:23 Lauren from Ireland asks if special viewing parties are offered for Fireworks at Disneyland.
- 9:08 Jack from Massachusetts asks about reserving FASTPASS Plus on My Disney Experience with a Silver Pass.
- 10:41 Sarah from the UK asks about Holy Week Church services at WDW.
- 12:13 Ryan ponders the future of Tomorrowland Speedway.
- 13:56 Jeff from Minnesota asks for good Activities for large families at WDW. Mike Newell mentions the curtailment of boat rentals at Port Orleans, Old Key West, and Caribbean Beach.
- 18:00 Anthony from Florida discusses Disney's consolation for FASTPASS Plus holders when an attraction breaks down.
- 19:11 Paul from New Jersey asks about the scheduling of Dinner menu items at Boma.
- 20:21 Rob from Kentucky asks for ways to get his party interested in World Showcase.
- 23:06 Rob from Kentucky asks whether he should purchase an Annual Pass or a 10-day pass with No Expiration.
- 23:32 Rob from Kentucky asks Len why a Touring Plans subscription is worth it.
- 24:58 Greg from Georgia asks the hosts for the best superhero to dress up as for Disneyland's Avengers Superhero Half Marathon.
- 27:00 Frankie from Canada asks if FASTPASS Plus will be offered during the Magic Kingdom's hard-ticket parties.
- 28:34 JD says few menu offerings are omitted from the Disney Dining Plans.
Running Time: 30:00