Wednesday, April 08 2015 @ 06:28 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1455 - Something, Something, Something Star Wars Weekends 2015/Q&A
- Today the guys discuss and preview the upcoming Star Wars Weekends 2015 and answer your listener questions.
- 23:46 Jason from Alabama seeks planning tips for a California trip that will include Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, and D23. Len mentions Episode 931: Go West....Young Man and Episode 934: Go West Young Man Pt. II, highlighting Mike Scopa's first trip to Disneyland.
- 25:17 Tim from New York asks about upgrading no- expiration park hopper Tickets to Annual Passes.
- 27:47 Ryan from Missouri ponders defunct food options in the parks.
- 29:56 Chris and Debbie from England want to do a departure day Lunch at WDW outside the parks. Len mentions Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk and the upcoming Boathouse Restaurant at Downtown Disney.
- 32:20 Greg from Connecticut asks for the best Beach-like resort at or near WDW. Len mentions the Royal Pacific Resort and the Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Orlando.
- 35:10 Brad from Michigan asks about requesting a specific room at Disney through Touring Plans. He also asks about online Check in.
- 38:02 John from Illinois recounts his Disney trip including the WDW Today panel.
- 40:53 Christina from Washington DC asks about "May the Fourth be With You" merchandise at WDW.
Running Time: 46:00