Wednesday, April 01 2015 @ 04:06 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1454 - April 2015 Preview / Q and A
- Today, we preview the month of April 2015, and answer your listener questions..
- 13:22 Katie from Michigan asks if she should stay at the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian.
- 15:37 Katie from Michigan asks about spring discount rooms and Annual Pass discount rooms at WDW hotels.
- 16:13 Danielle from Pennsylvania shares her experience at Fantasmic and asks if getting a FASTPASS Plus for Fantasmic is worth it.
- 18:54 Theresa from Michigan ponders the most economical ticket option for her party.
- 21:29 Theresa from Michigan asks about the "It's A Small World" song.
- 23:08 Justin from South Carolina asks about attraction refurb progress for his trip in early May.
- 24:34 Derek from Kentucky asks if hub construction will affect the view from the Wishes Dessert Party.
- 25:19 Joseph wonders how long Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin will be closed.
- 26:07 Michael asks about FASTPASS Plus protocol.
- 26:54 Alicia from New York asks if the interactive queue at Peter Pan's Flight is worth experiencing if she can obtain a FASTPASS Plus for the attraction. Matt and Len mention other interactive queues.
- 29:05 Michael from New Jersey gives his opinion on ADRs and FASTPASS Plusses.
- 32:59 Dave from Pennsylvania considers a plan to experience both WDW and Universal Orlando during a single trip.
Running Time: 46:00