Tuesday, April 22 2014 @ 08:03 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:25 Michelle from Massachusetts asks about a rumor she heard regarding the origins of "the Disney point".
- 4:44 Tim asks for the hosts' opinions on changes to the Candlelight Processional.
- 7:19 Tim ponders recent criticism of SeaWorld.
- 8:31 Kristen asks about the future of the Monorail, highlighting recent downtime and inefficiency.
- 13:08 Brian from Massachusetts clarifies Tables and Wonderland payment policy.
- 15:24 Erica brings up a recent New York Times article discussing the popularity of turkey legs at WDW.
- 17:11 Scott visualizes the WDW Today Podcast hosts.
- 18:46 Maureen from Massachusetts asks about the Family suites at Art of Animation.
- 20:44 Mark from Indiana asks about Activities at the Beach Club.
- 24:14 Ronald from South Carolina asks if he can save money by becoming a DVC member.
- 25:55 Sydney from Washington asks about the Disney College Program. Matt mentions Episode 88: Princess Aurora - The Magic Makers (Becky King).
- 30:52 Erica from Indiana shares her opinion on Illuminations based on Episode 1330 - Unofficial Guide Ratings Update For Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Matt mentions the TouringPlans.com blog about Epcot's After Hours Wind Down Experience.
Running Time: 30:00