Tuesday, January 27 2015 @ 08:15 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1445 - Abe Vigoda/QandA
- Today the guys talk about Abe Vigoda while answering your listener questions.
- 6:44 Bruce from New York talks about the Polynesian DVC.
- 8:25 Jeff from New Jersey asks where he can purchase Grand Marnier at Epcot. He also asks the hosts for drink Recommendations.
- 11:22 Andy from Minnesota wonders why Sum of All Thrills hasn't received more promotion from Disney.
- 14:24 Andy wonders how Sum of All Thrills impacts CyberSpace Mountain at DisneyQuest. Matt instigates a digression about Abe Vigoda with a metaphor.
- 18:39 Travis ponders the pros and cons of doing a solo trip to WDW.
- 21:46 John from Illinois thinks about WDW attractions that might be different if famous Hollywood producers had created them.
- 22:47 Len talks about Autopia attractions in the early years of Disneyland, California.
- 23:44 Nick from Texas asks about touring the parks at Disneyland, California.
- 25:25 Michelle from Massachusetts asks about purchasing Tickets for a Yankees-Braves spring training game at Wide World of Sports. She also asks if Alcohol is served there. Finally, she asks if it has special seats for visually-impaired guests.
- 29:53 Jacqueline from Maine seeks Transportation options between WDW and Universal Orlando. Len mentions Uber and Lyft.
- 31:26 Sean from Virginia asks about doing an Anna and Elsa meet using FASTPASS Plus on departure day.
- 34:14 Brian from North Carolina ponders things he can do for the price of a two-week Polynesian DVC bungalow stay. Len talks about Disney's pricing strategy.
- 40:22 Brian suggests a ride mashup based on Episode 1423 - Attraction Mashups.
Running Time: 42:00