Tuesday, November 11 2014 @ 08:42 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:21 Amanda from New York asks about renovations to the rooms at the Beach Club Villas.
- 5:58 Lisa from Tennessee seeks a two-bedroom suite resort near Disney property that also offers a Breakfast deal. Len discusses ways to utilize American Express rewards points.
- 9:54 Dmitri from North Carolina asks what the offsite window is for booking ADRs and FASTPASS Plus reservations. He also asks if he can obtain more FASTPASS Plus reservations by booking one Night onsite before he goes offsite for the rest of his trip.
- 12:11 Kristen from Georgia asks if she and her husband, planning to rent DVC points, can add themselves to a relatives' All Star reservation such as to obtain Free Dining and park Tickets even if they won't actually be staying there. She also asks about setting up Magic Bands and My Disney Experience under this scenario.
- 14:22 Based on a recent test at Toy Story Mania, Steve from Ohio ponders the odds of Disney building FASTPASS-only attractions in the future.
- 17:27 Steve from Ohio talks about getting Evacuated off the TTA Peoplemover.
- 17:40 Pablo asks about Disney adding more hard- ticket parties to the Magic Kingdom. Len mentions the defunct "Pirate and Princess" Parties.
- 19:05 Michelle from Pennsylvania asks if she can convert Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets to RFID such as to utilize FASTPASS Plus in the three-hour grace window before the official party. She also asks what time she should arrive at the TTC to get to the Magic Kingdom by 4:00.
- 19:57 Michelle from Pennsylvania wants tips for staying offsite.
- 22:21 Jaypenguin ponders bizarre souvenirs and food items at WDW.
- 24:10 Jaypenguin comments on Disney's room- service Pizza.
- 25:04 Jaypenguin ponders bad values, both in terms of time and money, at WDW.
- 29:40 Renee from Wisconsin asks if she should take a good deal at the Sheraton Resort Villas.
- 33:00 Renee from Wisconsin asks if she should rent a car because of her Young children.
Running Time: 30:00