Tuesday, February 03 2015 @ 09:01 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1446 - Disney Trip Planning Timeline/Q&A
- Today the guys talk about steps needed to take and when to maximize enjoyment and minimize cost when planning a Disney vacation and answering your listener questions.
- 28:49 Mark from Illinois comments on his experiences at Epcot, including Alcohol.
- 31:34 Kristen thanks the hosts.
- 31:59 Amanda from Ohio asks if Children under age three should be included when making ADRs.
- 32:50 Amanda from Ohio asks if Children under age three need a FASTPASS Plus if they meet the height requirement for a ride. She also asks how FASTPASS Plus works with Child Swap.
- 34:23 Brian from New York asks about the viability of Park Hopping to or from the Magic Kingdom on Memorial Day. Len recalls Disney's 24-hour Events at the Magic Kingdom.
- 35:52 Eric from Delaware suggests a "B-Team" be hired to record Monday and Friday episodes of WDW Today. Mike Newell refers to Episode 238: Lessons we've learned, where Matt was said to have bolted WDW Today for Lou Mongello's WDW Radio podcast as part of an April Fool's Day joke.
- 37:19 Allie from North Carolina shares her experience using FASTPASS Plus to meet Anna and Elsa.
- 38:13 Allie from North Carolina asks the panelists to discuss their "perfect day" at WDW.
Running Time: 44:00