Wednesday, October 15 2014 @ 06:57 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 1:14 Len describes his stay at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
- 2:33 Rob noticed many Disney references on The Big Bang Theory.
- 4:21 Amanda from Minnesota asks if she will have time to see the Main Street Electrical Parade after the 4 PM showing of the Hoop Dee Doo Revue.
- 5:07 Bill from Ohio asks about FASTPASS rules for Be Our Guest Restaurant Lunch.
- 7:00 Mary from Connecticut asks if she can park at the Boardwalk Inn, explore the resort, and enter Epcot through International Gateway.
- 8:29 Mary asks what happens if you don't show up for your FASTPASS Plus reservations.
- 9:30 Erin from Illinois asks what was wrong what Hollywood Studios' Villains Unleashed event.
- 11:17 Gerald from Pennsylvania asks if an offsite guest can use a Magic Band from a previous onsite stay, if an offsite guest can use someone else's old Magic Band, and if it's safe to sell Magic Bands.
- 11:54 Jenny asks if the front desk staff at Port Orleans French Quarter can transfer her room reservations with her park Tickets onto her Magic Band following a stay at the Swan.
- 13:31 Rick ponders the viability of a test that allowed guests to preorder Lunch at the Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- 15:17 Rick wants the least expensive Park Hopper ticket at Universal Orlando.
- 15:49 Rick says fettuccine Alfredo is served at Lunch at the Brown Derby.
- 16:05 Alicia from Minnesota asks about the upside of FASTPASS Plus.
- 20:04 Brice from Ohio shares an August Trip Report highlighting FASTPASS Plus and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- 22:54 Lucas from Indiana comments on potential noise at Saratoga Springs from Downtown Disney construction.
Running Time: 30:00