Wednesday, January 21 2015 @ 07:02 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1444 - Magicbands/QandA
- Today the guys talk Magicbands, and answer your listener questions.
- Matt refers to the WDW Today Wiki.
- 19:03 Will from Texas talks about the Jingle Jungle Cruise and WDW Today Reunion 2014.
- 21:15 Jay asks about the fate of the Comedy Warehouse Christmas Show at Hollywood Studios. .
- Len ponders the future of the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!.
- 22:28 Ken asks if Anna and Elsa host meets at the Magic Kingdom. The hosts debate the value of Cinderella's Royal Table versus that of a park hopper ticket.
- 26:07 Roger shares his experience using the Uber car service at WDW.
- 26:54 Briana from Rhode Island asks about doing a Land & Sea vacation combining WDW and Disney Cruise Line for as low a price as possible. Briana also asks if she can link the two portions of the trip. She also asks about experiencing Disney Cruise Line with a teenager. Matt recommends resources for planning a Disney Cruise Line vacation.
- 31:08 Scott from Vermont ponders the least crowded weeks between October and December at WDW.
- 32:31 A listener asks about renting DVC points.
- 37:06 TJ from Illinois wonders how much money Disney makes from hat sales.
- 40:25 Dmitri wonders what WDW really "is", especially in terms of updating attractions.
Running Time: 45:00