Tuesday, June 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1466 - July 2015 Preview / Q and A
- Today, we preview the month of July 2015, and answer your listener questions..
- 17:06 Dave from Ohio noticed a connection between "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" and "Frozen".
- 18:30 Jimmie from Texas asks about making ADRs at Cinderella's Royal Table on the Dining Plan in terms of the credit card guarantee.
- 19:53 Matt from Colorado questions Disney's Free Dining release.
- 23:19 Matt from California asks about Disney's Premier Pass.
- 24:16 Stanton from California wonders if FASTPASS Plus has increased wait times and wonders which attractions dispense their FASTPASS Plusses the fastest. Stanton also asks if FASTPASS Plusses can usually be obtained by day guests.
- 26:07 Leonard asks about applying to the Disney College Program.
- 27:24 Alex from Kentucky asks if the selection of a "home resort" for DVC is significant. The hosts discuss the effects of guests staying on rented points.
- 30:30 Alex from Kentucky ponders the availability of various DVC rooms. The panel discusses Saratoga Springs, including the Turf Club.
- 32:41 Erin from Michigan asks about visiting Walt Disney World without Children in September.
- 36:23 Shawn asks about planning a vacation that incorporates both WDW and Universal Orlando.
- 38:15 Adam asks whether he should choose two Fort Wilderness cabins or three rooms at Port Orleans Riverside/French Quarter for his nine-person party. Adam considers the size of Fort Wilderness.
Running Time: 45:00