Wednesday, February 25 2015 @ 09:19 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1449 - March preview 2015 / Q&A
- Today the guys preview the events and happenings throughout Walt Disney World and answer your listener questions..
- 20:39 Stephanie from North Carolina asks if she can find out what rooms have completed renovations at the Caribbean Beach Resort. She also asks about Be Our Guest Lunch reservation protocol.
- 22:32 Steven from New Hampshire asks about driving non stop to WDW. He especially wonders about dealing with New York City.
- 29:43 Alicia from Minnesota asks about converting old Tickets to RFID such as to make FASTPASS Plus reservations.
- 30:59 Lee asks about recent changes to Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
- 32:02 James from Virginia ponders good Activities for a solo tourist at WDW.
- 35:06 Neil asks if the Contemporary Resort's Garden Wing is far from the main tower.
Running Time: 41:00