Wednesday, July 22 2015 @ 06:40 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1469 - Off Site Activities/ Q and A
- Today, we discuss some different options for activities outside of Walt Disney World and we answer your listener questions.
- 29:41 Josh from Illinois ponders ways to get his entire party into the Be Our Guest Restaurant for Lunch at the same time when the members have four different reservation times.
- 32:17 Dave decides between staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, in either a standard room or a club level room, and the Beach Club. Dave asks where the Animal Kingdom Lodge's club-level rooms are located.
- 33:49 Dave wonders if staying in a savanna-view room at Animal Kingdom Lodge can make up for skipping the Animal Kingdom park.
- 34:06 John from Illinois recalls the hosts' predictions from Episode 458: Glimpse Into The Future? (2008), where the panel predicted attractions that would be removed within five years.
- 36:07 The hosts predict attractions and restaurants that will be removed within two years .
- 41:31 Jamie asks if the Pop Warner Events in early December will greatly increase Crowds and whether she should change her vacation dates.
- 43:22 A Antonio enjoys MouseWorld Radio .
Running Time: 47:00