Wednesday, April 22 2015 @ 06:26 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1457 - Beat The Heat/Q&A
- Today with summer quickly approaching, the guys discuss different ways to tour the parks while staying cool and answer your listener questions.
- 29:14 Todd from Michigan seeks a trip planning timeline for Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland, California based on Episode 1446 - Disney Trip Planning Timeline/Q&A.
- 31:06 Doug from Indiana asks about FASTPASS Plus parade and firework seating in the Magic Kingdom hub area.
- 32:19 Zach from Tennessee seeks a headliner attraction for each park to experience while touring all four parks in one day. He also wonders which order he should see the parks in.
- 34:43 Nicholas from Pennsylvania ponders the best rooms with a Boardwalk-view at the Yacht Club, and asks if staying Concierge-level would make a difference.
- 38:03 Nicholas from Pennsylvania seeks special Activities to celebrate an anniversary and a Child's Birthday.
- 38:44 Sheila from Pennsylvania asks if Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is worth it for a 30-year old.
- 41:11 Joey from Florida asks about upgrading a one-day ticket in July to a three-day Florida-resident ticket such as to utilize non-blackout dates later.
- 43:31 Neil talks about the "most ridiculous thing" he's ever felt at WDW.
Running Time: 43:00